WellPlanWellness is an important aspect of enhancing health, which involves preventive health practices and comprehensive disease management. WellPlan provides programs and services to physician clinics, corporations and insurance companies regarding health prevention and disease management programs.
Individual appointments can be made by calling 785-452-3244. We have registered, licensed dietitians specializing in:
- Eating disorders, compulsive eating, anorexia, bulimia
- Diabetes education including gestational diabetes
- Cholesterol reduction
- Childhood and adolescent obesity
- Prenatal and infant nutrition
- Adult weight management
Our exercise physiologists specialize in:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Personalized exercise plans
- Aerobic fitness evaluations
- Body fat analysis
WellPlan has teamed up with other area Certified Diabetes Educators to offer a four-week diabetes class free of charge to the community. These classes are for people with a new diagnosis of diabetes or those needing refresher classes to improve their management of their diabetes. For more information on these classes, click here.